A Package Arrived Today But....

Guest greyhound_bug

Guest greyhound_bug

...I have no idea if it is for Joe or Simon. :dunno

The package arrived while I was at work so DH took it upon himself to investigate. The outside of the box is addressed to me with no hound name. DH openned the box to see if it said inside who it was for...nothing :unsure . He also looked for a GT name, again, nothing :unsure (oh yeah, in case your wondering, DH took it upon himself to investigate because we don't open our S.S gifts until Christmas morning and because he knows that I have to "acknowledge" when a package arrives ;) ).

All I can tell you is that the package is from West Virginia.

If its from you, can you please contact an evil elf to let them know who the gift is for, Joe or Simon so I can "acknowledge received" for the proper hound. After Christmas, they or you can let me know who you are so I/we can properly thank you then, but until then, you can keep your identity a secret.

My guess is Joe - you have 2 packages marked as sent. One person that sent has a location in their profile that is not WV. The other person does not have a location in their profile, so process of elimination would say it is them unless they had the package shipped from somewhere that isn't where they live.

Simon's package should be there very soon. PO promised the sender it should be there before Christmas. If it isn't there tomorrow, I can't imagine they'd hold it hostage any longer than during the week. If it doesn't show up this week, let me know and the sender will ask that it be tracked to figure out where it is.