We Are Such Happy Rooers!

greyhndz

Oh, roo made us so happy today, our dear SS! Mafi, Teo and Jared have been waving it in our face that *they* got prezzies and we didn't, but we showed them we had great Santas who know that the way to our hearts is through our bottomless tummies. :lol

Here's Dandi, waiting very impatiently for mom to put down the camera and pick up the scissors:

ss002-1.jpg

OK, now I'm not kidding! Do I have to show you how to open that box?

ss004-1.jpg

Gigi finally figured out that there are goodies hiding inside all that cardboard

ss005.jpg

A squeakie!!! My favorite!!!

ss008.jpg

Lexi hears the word "yummie" and comes to check out the situation

ss012.jpg

Jared and Lexi: "what do we look like, chopped liver? Where's our yummies? Can't you see we're skin and bones?"

(ps: these guys are littermates, and they, as well as their mother, have big lipomas - fatty tumors - in the exact same spot on their chests)

ss014-1.jpg

Dandi: Now, let me show you how a *man* plays with this toy!

ss016.jpg

Bailey was in a camera-shy mood, so here's a recent photo, pre-prezzies:

DSC00140.jpg

Thank you for everything, Belinda, Ray and Jordan! This was a wonderful holiday surprise for all of us! And I love the skin lotions as well.... My favorite is the racing muzzle - say, do they come in a size "itty bitty" to fit Jared, the world's worst poop-eater?

Have a wonderful holiday!

hugs from Jordan, Dandi, Gigi, Bailey and Lexi, but also from Mafi, Teo and Jared who partook of the loot. :P

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

you are all welcome. What a beautiful gang.

Thank you for the pictures.

Merry Christmas.

Oh, roo made us so happy today, our dear SS! Mafi, Teo and Jared have been waving it in our face that *they* got prezzies and we didn't, but we showed them we had great Santas who know that the way to our hearts is through our bottomless tummies. :lol

Here's Dandi, waiting very impatiently for mom to put down the camera and pick up the scissors:

ss002-1.jpg

OK, now I'm not kidding! Do I have to show you how to open that box?

ss004-1.jpg

Gigi finally figured out that there are goodies hiding inside all that cardboard

ss005.jpg

A squeakie!!! My favorite!!!

ss008.jpg

Lexi hears the word "yummie" and comes to check out the situation

ss012.jpg

Jared and Lexi: "what do we look like, chopped liver? Where's our yummies? Can't you see we're skin and bones?"

(ps: these guys are littermates, and they, as well as their mother, have big lipomas - fatty tumors - in the exact same spot on their chests)

ss014-1.jpg

Dandi: Now, let me show you how a *man* plays with this toy!

ss016.jpg

Bailey was in a camera-shy mood, so here's a recent photo, pre-prezzies:

DSC00140.jpg

Thank you for everything, Belinda, Ray and Jordan! This was a wonderful holiday surprise for all of us! And I love the skin lotions as well.... My favorite is the racing muzzle - say, do they come in a size "itty bitty" to fit Jared, the world's worst poop-eater?

Have a wonderful holiday!

hugs from Jordan, Dandi, Gigi, Bailey and Lexi, but also from Mafi, Teo and Jared who partook of the loot. :P