Dear Ty And Kgildea

Guest mhall

When mom came home from work yesterday, she saw that there was a package waiting for me. I hope it's okay that we went ahead and opened it - I'm not very patient, especially when I can smell treats.

DSC00180.jpg

My mom took a long time to cut through all the tape (were you worried the postal service might try to steal my goodies?),

DSC00181.jpg

and I got a little bored while I was waiting so I went back to bed.

DSC00183.jpg

Finally the package was open and I came to investigate

DSC00185.jpg

I was very curious about the antlers, and tried to have at them

DSC00186.jpg

Mom insisted they were for wearing, not biting, and after much difficulty got them on my head. I'm

not so sure - I know deer wear antlers, and I'm pretty sure I would rather bite a deer than be a deer,

so I think she's wrong.

DSC00188.jpg

(my mom requests that you kindly disregard the ugly socks that she is wearing)

After dad took the picture I ran around the room and rubbed my head on the furniture. But the antlers

wouldn't come off!

So they distracted me with treats. And oh, were they ever good treats!

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

I liked the bacon flavored ones so much I tried to steal them and carry them back to my bed so I

could eat them all at once. Yum! I will try the jerky and other goodies you sent later in the

week.

I played with my new stuffy for a while too.

DSC00200.jpg

Thanks again Ty (and Kgildea)! You were a great secret santa. I will definitely have my mom

bake me more treats, now that she has recipes and a new cookie cutter.

DSC00195.jpg

-Tarmac

(sorry there's so many pictures - we got kind of carried away)

Guest kgildea
My mom took a long time to cut through all the tape (were you worried the postal service might try to steal my goodies?),

Tee-hee. The box was a little overstuffed. I got kinda overzealous with the tape. Tee-hee. :blush

I'm pretty sure I would rather bite a deer than be a deer,

:rotfl:rotfl

I liked the bacon flavored ones so much I tried to steal them and carry them back to my bed so I could eat them all at once.

I'm so glad you liked them! I know you can't have much dairy, so I was a bit worried. But, yep, that's pretty much the reaction we get over here. Nothin' like homebaked bacon-cheddar tasties!! (Or so I'm told)

(sorry there's so many pictures - we got kind of carried away)

No apologies. We love pictures!!!

Very glad you enjoyed. :reindeer Happy holidays from our house to yours!!! :Peace