Elphie Hit The Jackpot!

retiredracers

Elphie's SS package came on Saturday and Elphie was very excited about opening it.

December2007032.jpg

With her help, I was able to get the box open and inside there were several gifts wrapped in the prettiest PINK Xmas paper I have ever seen.

December2007041.jpg

We then opened her card and it was soooooo cute. I also found out who her SS was... Zippsmum (aka Ghislaine... what a beautiful name!).

December2007035.jpg

On to the presents

From Critter Cozies (did I get that name right?), was a neck warmer and a really cute pink and green beaded necklace. (The necklace goes beautifully with the Xmas collar that I had made for her. They really do look like they were made for each other. I'll try to get a pic of them and post it soon.) For now, here's the neck warmer and necklace.

December2007040.jpg

Another present was opened and some very smelly and (from the dog's reactions) tasty treats were revealed. Elphie decided that I was definitely taking too long to open them and she helped.

December2007045.jpg

December2007048.jpg

December2007049.jpg

While fighting with the plastic bag, I realized I had a captive (if not, a little evil) audience.

December2007050.jpg

December2007052.jpg

December2007055.jpg

December2007053.jpg

And Elphie even thought they were sooooo good that she decided to do her "sit and look pretty" pose (well, you can't see that she is sitting but she is).

December2007054.jpg

We also unwrapped some really nice bath gel and salt scrub from Giovanni for me as well as a plush toy ball for Elphie. AND there were also some REALLY, REALLY cute PJs for Elphie. They fit her perfectly and she looks ADORABLE in them.

December2007044.jpg

A butt shot... doesn't she have the cutest little tushy???

December2007060.jpg

And, I also wanted to mention again that Elphie also received two earlier packages from her SS... a beautiful collar made by 2Hounds and a very nice necklace made by Greybookends. I don't have pics of them but I'll try to get some.

Thank you so VERY, VERY, VERY much for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts! Elphie and I hope that you have a very merry Xmas and a GREYT new year!!!!

Sheila & Elphie

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

December2007044.jpg

OK - this pic has to go down in the "Stinkeye Hall of Fame" :rofl

But she does look adorable :D

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest zippsmum

Wow..... Thansk for the pics! I am so glad that everyone liked the treats!!! I must admit that the pics of her in the pjs is pricelss, that is quite the look you are getting! I

love the paper too, I found it at Chapters (aka borders), same as the card, I had lots of help wrapping from my 2 year old dd, which is why some of the wrapping may have been a little strange looking! Unfortunately our new grey was not home when I was getting the package ready, but he is here now and he gives those treats the seal of approval, although since he seems willing to eat anything he can find, I don't know if that is saying much :rolleyes: I found him with his nose in my tea cupo this morning and his head in the cereal box. I must remember that he is much taller than our Zippy, and alos apparently much more interrested in food!

I love doing SS......it is wonderful!!!!

Edited by zippsmum

Elphie looks adorable in her jammies!! Elphie's mom.. would you mind if I used her picture(s) in the scrapbook on the Critter Cozies website?? :)

Please use her picture. She is such a ham for the camera (well, usually, the stinkeye shot is very unlike her) since I have been shoving it in her face since the day she came home (at 10 weeks old).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/retir...mber2007050.jpg

Did Elphie grow a second mouth to eat those treats with ? :lol

ETA: Seriously, where is the rest of that pupper ?

Yea, Elphie has completely eclipsed poor Money (my sister's grey) and it does look like she has two mouths! :lol Not many puppers stand a chance when Elphie is between them and the camera... she makes them all disappear since she is sooooo big!

Wow..... Thansk for the pics! I am so glad that everyone liked the treats!!! I must admit that the pics of her in the pjs is pricelss, that is quite the look you are getting! I

love the paper too, I found it at Chapters (aka borders), same as the card, I had lots of help wrapping from my 2 year old dd, which is why some of the wrapping may have been a little strange looking! Unfortunately our new grey was not home when I was getting the package ready, but he is here now and he gives those treats the seal of approval, although since he seems willing to eat anything he can find, I don't know if that is saying much :rolleyes: I found him with his nose in my tea cupo this morning and his head in the cereal box. I must remember that he is much taller than our Zippy, and alos apparently much more interrested in food!

I love doing SS......it is wonderful!!!!

The wrapping job was greyt and I'm going to have to check out Chapters aka Borders online to see if they have more of that paper!!!

You really did a GREYT job with SS and I could tell that you enjoyed it. You really found things that were perfect for Elphie (and for me!!).

Thanks again!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)