Aero Says Thank You To Secret Santa Gideon & Gabriel & Mom

Aerosmom

Aero wants to thank his Secret Santa Mommy2Gideon, Gabriel and Gideon!!! He couldn't wait, especially after his sisters Kanga Roo and Cricket opened their gifts early, so he opened his package on Thursday.

He got a pair of super warm and beautiful jammies -- red with black paw prints that Jen said she made (first time sewing with a pattern!). They were unbelieveably well-made and fit perfectly. Once lazy mom (she says she's busy) downloads the photos you can see me modelling them, including the obligatory rearview shot. :lol

I also got lots of cool stuffies! I had to be the Toy Police and trot off with a few in my mouth because my little sister Kanga Roo likes to play and play.

So, Thank you Secret Santas you were so sweet and thoughtful and I'm so happy to have nice warm jimjammies for the winter. It's doing nothing but snowing out there. The snow is up to my belly now!

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Guest Mommy2Gideon
Aero wants to thank his Secret Santa Mommy2Gideon, Gabriel and Gideon!!! He couldn't wait, especially after his sisters Kanga Roo and Cricket opened their gifts early, so he opened his package on Thursday.

He got a pair of super warm and beautiful jammies -- red with black paw prints that Jen said she made (first time sewing with a pattern!). They were unbelieveably well-made and fit perfectly. Once lazy mom (she says she's busy) downloads the photos you can see me modelling them, including the obligatory rearview shot. :lol

I also got lots of cool stuffies! I had to be the Toy Police and trot off with a few in my mouth because my little sister Kanga Roo likes to play and play.

So, Thank you Secret Santas you were so sweet and thoughtful and I'm so happy to have nice warm jimjammies for the winter. It's doing nothing but snowing out there. The snow is up to my belly now!

Oh I'm so glad that the PJs fit!!!! I had so much fun making them! Now to make some for my boys after the busy holidays! Can't wait to see pics.

Merry Christmas to you Aero and your family!

Edited by Mommy2Gideon