Thank You From The Black Pack

We would like to say thank you to our Secret Santa Zoom Doggy. We really like all the toys. We even saw our 13 year old brudder play with one of da toys you sent. He never play with toys. we really like those treats especially those peanut butter ones. those are really yummy! Our mom also says thank you for the box of chocolates you sent her. She said we couldn't have on of hers because it would make us sick.

Thank roo for everything,

wub,

Angel, Freddie and Malone

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Awww, I'm glad everyone enjoyed everything. :) I always worry just a little when I get a "multi-hound household," that everyone gets their fair share of goodies. I love that even Malone enjoyed a stuffie for a little bit. :D I thought he might like the extra-fuzzy one. I liked that one so much that I had to get one for Dazzle. It's become one of her favorites.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.