Thank You, Nancy14!

gryhndens

Dis box came today wid MY name on it! I hopz dey dont makz me wayt for Franz box to cume for me to openz it!
097.jpg

Woo Hoo!!!! My skin sizter gotz it open for me... waitz a minuute...herbs took my stuffy!
099.jpg

Datz ok... cuz i tink i wantz dis pakeg...
100.jpg

I needz heps to getz da paper stufz offz my prezzie...
103.jpg

Oh my gooodnez... deez ar my faaaaaaborit tweetz! howz did yuz noz dat?
105.jpg

Watz diz?
106.jpg

Fineuly! Skin sizter gabe me my stuffy bak!
112.jpg

I runz away wid it...
114.jpg

Took it to my stuffy room... so my sizter Fran cant getz it!
115.jpg

An den... my skin sizter putz my new jimjams on me! Dey gotz dez cutz liddl blak an whit tangs on dem... mommy callz dem penquinz? I wub dem!
vpjs.jpg

'membr dat bag i wantz to no watz in it? It wuz liber!!! Me an Fran? We wubs liber!!! Daddy saz itz smellee butz he dontz no nutten... liber iz yummy! I tink dis iz now my faaborit tweeet!
126.jpg

Tank yuz sooo much miz Nancy an Bole an Mr. Skorch an Carla an June Bug! I wub ebery tang! Yuz guyz are da bestiz santy pawz eber!!
124-1.jpg

Nancy, thank you for the awesome gifts. The picture is beautiful, and goes well with our other greyhound prints. And the :chocolate ? Gone. Vicky's gifts were the best, and as you can see above, she loves them all.
Thank you,
Tami and Vicky (and Fran, too)

You are sooo welcome. Your pictures are greyt. It tells a story. And, Vicky looks really nice in her new jimjams...

Have a Merry Christmas.

Nancy, Carla, June Bug and Skorch

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.