Thank You Cowboy, Woody & "cyndi"

Guest GracieMae

Guest GracieMae

:snowman

Thank you Dear Cowboy, Woody & "Cyndi",

My mommy opened the big cardboard box looking for your names and I saw all the prezzies wrapped in pretty paper.

Gracie Mae and Sami don't even know this is here, they're asleep in the other room.

My mommy whispered to me what this is all about and asked me to write to you all and tell you

thank you so very much. She said she's planning to wait a little longer for Christmas Eve or Day

to open all the prezzies. I don't think she'll make it but she can try. :lol

I think Gracie and Sami will poke around in that box.

It looks very very interesting!!!

Thank you again!

Best Playbows,

Buttercup writing for Gracie Mae, Sami and Arleen (our Mommy)

You're welcome Buttercup! We hope all of you enjoy your gifts and have a wonderful Christmas!

We have to wait until Christmas afternoon when our Daddy gets home from the airport to open our gifts, bummer!

Lake Jackson, Texas

I guess this topic will work for WOODIE WAGGIN' too!! He received and OPENED the gifts from Cowboy, WoodY and "cyndi" (didn't we get Secret Santa gifts from you last year too???) today!! I just want to say thank you and assure you we enjoyed everything! I have one pic I can post now but I would like to wait until Buttercup opens hers JUST in case some items are similar (which is pretty common, as far as I know!!).

Woodie chills on the couch (after an exhausting overnight at the boarding facility, he is very happy to just lie on the couch without any cares!!) with his Christmas goodies:

38ef26f7.jpg

(that's Curious George/Hurley following his nose to Woodie's gifts)

More pics after Xmas.....it gives me a nice break anyway....I have been posting pics to the other packages we received all night!!

Edited by GreytHurleyDawg

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest GracieMae

Buttercup's Mommy appreciate your consideration ~ once in a while BC looks over my knee and reads my computer mail. :lol

I guess this topic will work for WOODIE WAGGIN' too!! He received and OPENED the gifts from Cowboy, WoodY and "cyndi" (didn't we get Secret Santa gifts from you last year too???) today!! I just want to say thank you and assure you we enjoyed everything! I have one pic I can post now but I would like to wait until Buttercup opens hers JUST in case some items are similar (which is pretty common, as far as I know!!).

Woodie chills on the couch (after an exhausting overnight at the boarding facility, he is very happy to just lie on the couch without any cares!!) with his Christmas goodies:

38ef26f7.jpg

(that's Curious George/Hurley following his nose to Woodie's gifts)

More pics after Xmas.....it gives me a nice break anyway....I have been posting pics to the other packages we received all night!!

I guess this topic will work for WOODIE WAGGIN' too!! He received and OPENED the gifts from Cowboy, WoodY and "cyndi" (didn't we get Secret Santa gifts from you last year too???) today!!

I think you're right, how funny! I'm glad everything was ok because we were kinda worried, he seems like our Woody - not liking many toys - so we took ours to Petco and watched what he picked out and bought that for your Woodie hoping it would work. OUR Woody will eat everything in sight though.....he's not picky that way!

I can't remember if we duplicated anything or not?

Lake Jackson, Texas

Guest GracieMae

Dearest Cowboy, Woody and Cyndi ~

:lol

We all love our prezzies and want to thank you from the bottom of our paws!!!! :paw:paw:paw:paw:paw:paw

Mommy was going out to Christmas Dinner with our Uncle Bobby and his fiance Janet because they'd be away for Christmas traveling far away to Janet's parents home. We saw their prezzies in a pile and did a nudge nudge to Mommy with our pointed needle noses asking if we could all open our prezzies tonight too. We did!!!!! :gh_bow

Mommy didn't take any pictures. Will she be killed? She's hiding behind the sofa while I'm writing this fur her. She's not too swift with too much going on and forgot. She just said she's very sorry.

We love our prezzies and each of us girls ate those big bars already. Gracie's been chewing on the cute bears (both of them, she takes everything) they arrived in and Janet used the yummy gummy pup corn to lure me to her side. If a piece got dropped, Gracie ate it quick. Sami was hiding the whole time and Mommy opened his prezzies and said "oh isn't this so cute" and then she kept taking the adorable blue mouse out of Gracie Mae's mouth.

Now that Mommy's back from dare Christmas Dinner Sami came of of hiding and Mommy gave him his bright blue mouse and some of his Chicken & Turkey Drumsticks treats. Sami is sound asleep on my bed...he better move over when I'm finished here.

Mommy asked me to thank you for the sweet Angel Bell Christmas Ornament. She thinks it's for her because it's too big for Sami to wear around his neck.

Dearest Cowboy, Woody and Cyndi, we love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

:beatheart

Love and High Paws,

Buttercup writing for Gracie Mae, Sami and Mommy :Peace