Miss Dee And Her Vet Adventure

Ah Dee.... wonderful Dee... good thing the vet is used to dogs peeing in the middle of the floor. :blink:

Actually, we had our follow up appointment today - the infection on her leg has cleared up but she's still itching and biting her legs like crazy. He gave me a steroid antibx spray to try for her and he wants her to try taking a pain killer for a few days. Since it's the leg that was broken at some time or another, he still feels that maybe it's achey and that's what is causing her to do that. So, we'll give it a try.

She's such a doll - went bananas trying to find out where the crying cat was. I had no idea that trying to put a coat on a greyhound and still keep hold of the leash could be such an adventure.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Why is it when I saw your subject, I started laughing! This girl is a hoot!

I hope her leg gets better. Tell her my knees itch sometimes, on the inside & if I could, I'd bite at them, but it cuts the air supply off...she's got it so lucky, being so bendy.

Tell her to watch it, she'll get one of those satellite dish necklaces if she doesn't stop.

Edited by Snowy8

Why is it when I saw your subject, I started laughing! This girl is a hoot!

I hope her leg gets better. Tell her my knees itch sometimes, on the inside & if I could, I'd bite at them, but it cuts the air supply off...she's got it so lucky, being so bendy.

Tell her to watch it, she'll get one of those satellite dish necklaces if she doesn't stop.

A new business for someone:

Satellite dishes collars to order. Get your collar to suit your dog's personality. Have a chi? A sombrero style would be perfect! Christmas time? Buy our special elf collar. :lol

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound