The Vowels Would Like To Thank Their Sss!

Jiffer

Well, I just want to thank each of you individually:

Orion's SS: Sharon/GriffinsMom

Everything is so amazing. Thank you very much for the chocolates and bookmark, the toys and treats and the beautiful collar. Oh and noisy duck is a big hit in our house. He's even still working today! Sadly Santa has lost his voice. I got quite the kick out of it tho.

Echo with the duck:

EchowithDuck.jpg

Here's Orion in the collar, trying very hard not to cooperate...

OrionCollar.jpg

Atlas' SS: Lisa/Mom2Gr9Dawgs

Thank you so much! The treats are awesome! The necklace looks great on Atty and even matches his Christmas collar! I love the greymatter cards!!! I'm wearing my neato socks right now! The coasters are awesome as well, they almost look like each of our four dogs!

Here's Atlas "appreciating" his toy. :lol

AtlasSSToy2.jpg

Uber's SS: Keely/Keelyoue

Another big WOW! So many yummy treats for them and the toys are awesome! The hedgie is already speechless, but the duck still quacks!!! I gave them each a vanilla cookie tonight.. they look so much like people cookies!

Orion thought the duck was "uber" cool! (Uber was hidden away in his crate as this was a bit of a scary thing for him.. he did come out later and played with the little duck.. actually, I think he's the one who broke the hedgie!)

OrionwithDuck.jpg

Echo's SS: Gwen/Fountainpengwen

Miss Echo is in stuffy heaven! She has taken a BIG shining to the flamingo.. probably because it's pink.. ha ha! The scarves are so adorable!! I LOVE my own (beautiful purple colour) and Miss Echo looks pretty cozy in hers :) Unfortunately no picture of her wearing it, since Orion thought it was a stuffie (in all the stuffie madness) and I didn't want it to get hitched. The lotion and shower gel smells so yummy! I get really dry hands in the winter so it's perfect to keep my skin smooth! Oh and the lobster.. I just think he's amazing! Funny thing is that's the third year in a row that someone has given me a lobster something (I'm a Newfoundlander by blood, so it fits quite well! :D)

Miss Echo and her flamingo:

Echopinkflamingo2.jpg

Thank you all so very much! Merry Christmas to each of you! :reindeer:Peace

Dec 11, 2007

We opened our packages tonight after receiving Uber's!!! All I can say is our dogs must think they've died and gone to heaven!

I'll post photos and official thank yous tomorrow :)

But lemme just say that two of their gifts were a duck that makes duck sounds... and it hasn't shut up in the last three and a half hours. :lol

Edited by Jiffer

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Keelyoue
But lemme just say that two of their gifts were a duck that makes duck sounds... and it hasn't shut up in the last three and a half hours. :lol

Quack quack! :devil

Uber's stocking stuffer ( ;) ) was packed tonight and is going to be shipped out in the mail tomorrow! I hope he enjoyed his goodies!

Quack quack! :devil

Uber's stocking stuffer ( ;) ) was packed tonight and is going to be shipped out in the mail tomorrow! I hope he enjoyed his goodies!

Goodness yes, they all loved everything!!! And so many treats! They'll be spoiled til Easter!

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm glad that the hounds are enjoying their Christmas presents. The duck almost didn't make it into the box as both of my hounds kept trying to steal it while I was wrapping the gifts.

So glad the hound got such cool stuff! So...um....are you sharing the Lindt chocolates, or what? :chow

:lol They didn't stand a chance. DH helped me treat the pups to their gifts and as soon as he saw the chocolates, they were opened and devoured in short order!