Thanks Tricia & Finnigan & Fiona

FountainLady

Hi Tricia!

I have to say I was excited to see that YOU were Rainy's Secret Santa :xmas when the packages came yesterday. We so enjoyed being Fiona's Secret Santa last year ... :snow

Rainy spent a good five minutes sniffing the packages all over ....... she knew that there were good things inside! I think she smelled the Banana Bisotti, Milkbones, Moose Munch and the Tim Horton's Coffee!

PC060005.jpg

She was so funny when I opened the first box and started unwrapping stuffy upon stuffy .... and Rainy gently took them one-at-a-time from me and pounced and chewed on each one - just to make sure they understood who was boss in the house. :lol

Here's a photo of her with the screaming monkey - That's some serious stuffy killing going on - the photo is just a blur of fur.

PC060013.jpg

Rainy wants to thank you for all the BLING !!! :star She really loves to dress up for her Therapy dog visits, and all the necklaces and charms are lovely (you have awesome taste in jewelry !!)

We were in need of some Christmas accents - so we love the red velvet & Santa fur sleigh bell collar (I still need to convince Rainy that this is NOT a toy :D ) - and the cute one with all the bows on it. Rainy just had to model the two blue necklaces for you, as they go perfectly with the beaded martingale that she was wearing.

PC060017.jpg

Thanks too Tricia - for all the goodies that were in the boxes for me, too! I love the Christmas ornament & The Greyhound soap is going in my guest bathroom.

I will be hanging the air freshener in my car today - how clever to see it made in the shape of a Greyhound. I was a bit concerned though, at the "Monkey Farts" scent .... :o:lol Not to worry, I found out that Monkey Farts are quite fruity ..... :lol Thanks for the Greyhound pin and the cute Rainy keyring, too!

And .... if Rainy didn't think the the now-famous "biscuit picture" was embarrasing enough ---- I buried her in all the stuffies you sent and took photographic proof of the pure torture that she had to go through!

PC060023.jpg

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts - Rainy is going to have so much fun trying to kill all the stuffies. I have left two of them out for her to play with, and will give her two new ones each week to keep her play time fun. Things have been SO icy here, there are no zoomies attempted in the yard - or outside play at all. :snowman She cut one of her paws on the ice crust on the snow last night just trying to go out and pee. :sad1

Thank you for spoiling Rainy (and I!) -

Merry, Merry Christmas,

and HUGS to Finnigan & Fiona

Cory & Rainy :Peace

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest psholer

You and Rainy are so welcome!

I thought it was pretty funny that we got you this year when you had Fiona last Christmas.

I had to send lots of "bling" for Rainy because she is such a good girl being a therapy dog, and the blue necklaces looked like they would match her therapy scarf from the photo you posted a while back.

Hope her paw is ok, and the stuffies keep her occupied until the weather gets a little better.

Glad you like everything and hope You, Mike, and Rainy have a wonderful Christmas.

Tricia and the "kids"