Dearest Santa, A Package Has Arrived!

ZoomDoggy

Dear Santa.

I was very excited to see that a package was set upon our doorstep today, and eagerly awaited momma's arrival home to find out if it was for me... It was not. :sad1

It was a package addressed to our neighbors, and momma said we have to give it back to them. Oh well, it didn't smell like doggie goodies anyway. <sigh>

The good news is, a few hours later when our neighbors came home, they immediately came over to deliver another package, which had mistakenly been delivered to them. And this one had MY NAME on it!

:yay: :rollin:offwall:bounce1

This package is clearly meant for a doggy, more importantly, it is meant for this doggy, and it has very enticing-sounding rattley noises happening inside (I hope it's supposed to sound like that :unsure: ). Good thing our neighbors don't have doggies, or I might never have gotten my package. :lol

So Santa, my question is, since momma said I should wait for Dazzle's Santa-gift to arrive before I open mine, is there anything in this yummy box that should not wait?

Thank you thank you thank you in advance for what must be wonderful things inside this giftie momma won't let me open yet.

Sincerely, and in all seriousness,

Tipper

tip-noble.jpg

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

And now your neighbors are wondering why your dog is getting mail :lol

Oh no worries, I'm already well-known as the neighborhood crazy dog-lady. :lol

Good thing it wasn't delivered to Tuckers house

:lol

No kidding! Tucker would've made short work of it! :lol

Doesn't every dog get mail? Your Secret Santa says there is nothing that will spoil.

Thank you! Tipper is a very patient boy, and will continue to be on his best behavior until Dazzle's prezzie arrives. :D

~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

• 2 weeks later...

We were feeling a little blue a couple days ago, so we decided to open Tipper's SS gifts to cheer ourselves up. What a lovely assortment of thoughtful gifts! :) I will post pics and a proper thank you to Tipper's Santa in a new thread after work today.