Darcy Wants To Say "thank You!"

winnie

Dear Lisa and Dylan,

Thank you soooo much for making my first Secret Santa extra special. Mommy wanted to wait to open my gifts, but I told her dogs don't understand wating. So, she helped me open them tonight while my daddy took pictures. I must have been an extra good girl because Santa gave me a very pretty new collar, treats and TOYS! I :heart toys. I'm a good stuffy killer, but some of these toys might just survive. I also :heart treats. I never tried those Wizzlers before, but if they are anything like Merrick bully sticks, then I just know I'm going to love them. Mommy said we have to take the plastic off first. She might also make me share one with my sister Celeste. :angryfire Just one though... the rest are for ME!

:heart Darcy

PS - My mommy said that she'd love to hang out with you at a Duran Duran concert sometime! She saw them a couple of years ago at the Patriot Center here in VA.

C'mon mom... don't make me wait. I know this is for me.

IMG_1071.jpg

Oooh... give me those, they smell YUMMY!

IMG_1074.jpg

More treats!

IMG_1076.jpg

WOW... look at all the stuff my Secret Santa sent me! I'm still trying to get one of those Wizzlers!

IMG_1081.jpg

Hummm... which toy should I play with first?

IMG_1094.jpg

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest winli02

Yea!!!! :yay:yay I am so glad you like everything! Now, the question is, did you guess who I was before you got the package? I had so much fun shopping for Darcy and I was really hoping you guys opened it when you got it. I loved being able to pick out a "girly" collar cause having a boy, I gotta stay away from the pinks. And I have been known to travel to see Duran Duran :P

I had a suspicion it was you based on the clues... Long Island, 80s music and two cats. We do indeed sound very similar! I grew up in Blue Point - directly south Port Jefferson. I also went to college at SUNY-Geneseo... not all that far from where you live now. :colgate

We love the collar too - black girlies look greyt in pink!

Here is one more picture of Darcy - she loves her sting ray and octopus...

IMG_1103.jpg

Darcy says it's now time to go walking... thanks again!!! :colgate

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)