To Doug's Secret Santa

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Dear Santa,

I got a package today, but mom won't let me open it. :angry:

Thank you very much for the package! :) I shook it and it rattles and I sniffed it and it smells realllly good!! Mom says I have to wait til December 26th (when mom and dad and I are home together) to open it.

Can you grant a cute greyhound a reprieve?

Thank you for my package, I am very very excited.

:heart ,

Doug

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

Dear Doug,

It's OK with me if you open your present early IF you have been a good boy.

Warn your mom about something for her in that box. Hopefully she'll recall her recent soup issues. :P

Enjoy!

Your Secret Santa

the Macoduck family : Ducky & Mac McComas, Gracie, Wally and Miss Pudge le Mutt :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Dearest Duck-Santa,

THANK YOU!!! I love, love, love my stuff!! :D

Here's a little picture story:

First I was very impatient about Mom taking her sweet time to open the box. It smells really good!

dougsgift01.jpg

Then mom read the card while I took the toy...

dougsgift04.jpg

I had a quick "stuffy kill" session, I had to cut it short, because mom said there was more in the box

dougsgift05.jpg

Ohhh...another stuffy, Mom called it a weasel, but I grabbed it before she could read the tag. :devil

dougsgift06.jpg

I'm taking it mom! (I ripped the tag of myself :nod )

dougsgift07.jpg

Mom said there was even more in the box!!

dougsgift08.jpg

Rip the paper, c'mon, open it!

dougsgift09.jpg

A new collar and tag collar! Here I am showing it off while Mom laughs about her soup. :P

dougsgift12.jpg

Mom got a shot glass too!

dougsgift13.jpg

I like this color on me. :) I'm striking this pose, because mom pulled out the bag of ribs treats from the box.

dougsgift15.jpg

Thank you very much Macoduck Family. I love everything.

Love,

Doug.

Ducky, Mac and pups - Gracie, Wally and Pudge: Thank you so much for everything. I'm drooling over the chocolates, Lindt's are my faves. :) And the soup :P I was rolling on the floor. That's a hoot. I won't be lunchless. :) Thanks so much for the shot glass, I love that I have something from the state. :) Thank you so much for everything, it was a wonderful surprise.

Thank you so much for everything. We hope you have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

Scritches and hugs from our family to yours,

Kerri, Mark and the Gang: Gus, Doug, Yardman, Battle and Penny

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

You and Doug are most welcome! Did ya notice the hieroglyphic hounds on the collar?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Yes, I did, I love the hieroglyphic patterns. It's awesome. I took a close up picture of it, but it came out blurry. :( It's kind of neat to see the hounds and then bunnies in the pattern.

Here's a quick (10 second) video of Doug playing with one of the stuffies.

th_dougsgift017.jpg

Oh, thank you for posting the video. My Wally and your Doug could be twins. :wub:

tiny hada siggy.png