Neosporin And Liquid Bandaid

Guest Plinks

Are these OK to use with a grey? Zeus had a coursing event last weekend and he scratched himself on his inside left hind leg.

The scratch is about 3 inches long and I'm not too worried about that. But he has a small cut that maybe 3/8 to 1/2 in long. Its small but since its near on his inner leg and near the achillies tendon area he keep opening it up when he's playing. Its nothing that needs stitches, but I want to keep it together and clean.

I was going to put a butterfly bandage on it and some neosporine just to keep it pulled together and infection out. Also some liquid bandage.

Are these OK with greys? I know that they are more sensitive to chemicals than other breeds so I wanted to get some input.

For this one, if it's just a scrape, clean it with mild soap and water and it should be OK. For future stuff, get some EMT gel - doesn't sting and is a really good product.

I use neosporin all the time with no ill effects.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

My vet sells a super product that also does not let the wound scar. I am sorry the name escapes me a moment.

I can show you pictures of my girl's leg and show you what they look like now. No real scars.

I remember-- ok well I found it. Collasate Postoperative Dressing, 7 gram Tube its not cheep but I don't think the EMS stuff is either. It does not sting. I have used it on myself also.

Edited by 2dogs