Dwolfe711 We Need Ellie To Answer A Few Questions

HopeForHounds

Hey Ellie, how ya doin'

I've been told that you are a beautiful little girl. The only real info your Mom gave us is that you like to eat. :rolleyes: Seriously, tell your Mom all greyhounds like treats.

Lets cut to the chase, :gh_run2 you love stuffies, but what kind? The honking, grunting, squeaking, screaming or silent ones? Do you like balls or other non stuffie things? Are you a bouncy type, :bounce1 or a calm centred hound? :gh_lay

Do you have a beau? :beatheart Or have you had your heart broken?

Are you a soft bed girl or do you seek out a couch of your own? :sofa

Give Santa a clue to what is in your heart.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest dwolfe711

Hey Ellie, how ya doin'

I am doin really great!

I've been told that you are a beautiful little girl. The only real info your Mom gave us is that you like to eat. Seriously, tell your Mom all greyhounds like treats.

But I DO love treaties so much - Mom's tellin da truff! But soft treaties are better for me cause I don't choke on them as easy.

Lets cut to the chase, you love stuffies, but what kind? The honking, grunting, squeaking, screaming or silent ones? Do you like balls or other non stuffie things?

I LOVE stuffies - all stuffies - the ones that make funny noises really get me going - stuffies are my favorite but I will chase the tennis ball if I'm in the mood - and I bring it back to Mom to throw again - if I'm in the mood! But stuffies are my thing - really - any stuffies!

Are you a bouncy type, or a calm centred hound?

Definitely BOUNCY - you see - Mom sez I am not a greyhound but a lab in a greyhound coat - cause I did not race - my first family adopted me when I was three months old - cause the breeder knew I had something wrong with me - and it ended up to be somthing called megaesophagus - but I am not really that sick with it - I just have to eat mushy food. But since I never had to train or race, I have lots of non-greyhound behavior in me - like playing tug and playing with stuffies ALL the time (cept when I'm sleeping!!) and barking to alert my Mom and Dad if I hear something outside and just being much more active than my greyhound brother and sister!!!

Do you have a beau? Or have you had your heart broken?

YOu mean like a boyfriend hound? No way - I do not need a boyfriend hound - I am a liberated, emancipated girlhound!

Are you a soft bed girl or do you seek out a couch of your own?

Mmmmmm - I am a nester - Mom and Dad buys us the best cushy beds and then we have fluffy comforters that lay on top of the beds so we can nest to our heart's content!! Ummmmm - we don't do couches here - it's a no, no - I know, we are very mistreated! But I do get on the bed sometimes, esp Sat mornings when Mom and Dad sleep in -

I am a very friendly loving girlhound - I love to go out and see people and I get very excited to go for a ride - I can hardly contain my excitement when I see my harness and leash coming!! As you can see from my pictures below - I am black and I am very petite - I weight about 46 pounds and I am 8yo -

This is me -

Tucky2007ellieears.small026.jpg

and this is me -

Ellieshredder6-2.jpg

Do NOT believe my Mom if she says I shredded that bed liner - it was my brother ummm, no - it was my sister - yeh, my sister - or maybe my brother - but I would NEVER do that - anyway - how dumb would I be to shred it and then lay down in the middle of it?!!! I'm much smarter than that - no way I shredded that bed liner - no way, not me!!

Love, Ellie

Guest Che_mar_Cody
Hey Ellie, how ya doin'

I am doin really great!

I've been told that you are a beautiful little girl. The only real info your Mom gave us is that you like to eat. Seriously, tell your Mom all greyhounds like treats.

But I DO love treaties so much - Mom's tellin da truff! But soft treaties are better for me cause I don't choke on them as easy.

Lets cut to the chase, you love stuffies, but what kind? The honking, grunting, squeaking, screaming or silent ones? Do you like balls or other non stuffie things?

I LOVE stuffies - all stuffies - the ones that make funny noises really get me going - stuffies are my favorite but I will chase the tennis ball if I'm in the mood - and I bring it back to Mom to throw again - if I'm in the mood! But stuffies are my thing - really - any stuffies!

Are you a bouncy type, or a calm centred hound?

Definitely BOUNCY - you see - Mom sez I am not a greyhound but a lab in a greyhound coat - cause I did not race - my first family adopted me when I was three months old - cause the breeder knew I had something wrong with me - and it ended up to be somthing called megaesophagus - but I am not really that sick with it - I just have to eat mushy food. But since I never had to train or race, I have lots of non-greyhound behavior in me - like playing tug and playing with stuffies ALL the time (cept when I'm sleeping!!) and barking to alert my Mom and Dad if I hear something outside and just being much more active than my greyhound brother and sister!!!

Do you have a beau? Or have you had your heart broken?

YOu mean like a boyfriend hound? No way - I do not need a boyfriend hound - I am a liberated, emancipated girlhound!

Are you a soft bed girl or do you seek out a couch of your own?

Mmmmmm - I am a nester - Mom and Dad buys us the best cushy beds and then we have fluffy comforters that lay on top of the beds so we can nest to our heart's content!! Ummmmm - we don't do couches here - it's a no, no - I know, we are very mistreated! But I do get on the bed sometimes, esp Sat mornings when Mom and Dad sleep in -

I am a very friendly loving girlhound - I love to go out and see people and I get very excited to go for a ride - I can hardly contain my excitement when I see my harness and leash coming!! As you can see from my pictures below - I am black and I am very petite - I weight about 46 pounds and I am 8yo -

This is me -

Tucky2007ellieears.small026.jpg

and this is me -

Ellieshredder6-2.jpg

Do NOT believe my Mom if she says I shredded that bed liner - it was my brother ummm, no - it was my sister - yeh, my sister - or maybe my brother - but I would NEVER do that - anyway - how dumb would I be to shred it and then lay down in the middle of it?!!! I'm much smarter than that - no way I shredded that bed liner - no way, not me!!

Love, Ellie

Not to crash your post - but Ellie's ears! LOVE THEM!!!!!