Brooney's Jet And Jude

HopeForHounds

Here's the deal, we are counting you two to tell Santa all about each other. Be honest, be truthful, come clean! Above all no tall tails!

Santa needs to know what you want in your stocking. How old are you? What are your favourite treats, toys, stuffies. How do you pass your day? Are you quiet or busy?

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest brooney
Here's the deal, we are counting you two to tell Santa all about each other. Be honest, be truthful, come clean! Above all no tall tails!

Santa needs to know what you want in your stocking. How old are you? What are your favourite treats, toys, stuffies. How do you pass your day? Are you quiet or busy?

Jet says Jude is a very good sister. She is 7 yrs. old, never gets into trouble, has been with our family the shortest length of time so she doesn't have as much "stuff" as the rest of us and she is food motivated.

Jude says Jet is an OK brother. He does get into trouble and used to demolish all toys and stuffies but had a major dental last year so he shouldn't be able to wreck things as well as he used to.

PS: we know our mom ordered Canine Lullabies for us for Xmas but have no idea why she thinks we need to settle down sometimes, especially when we are on our own. She also got some stinky aromatherapy stuff that is supposed to help calm us. (ha ha)

We like everything about Christmas and SS.

Can't wait!