Weird Vet Experience

Guest S8VGreys417

I would say he was having a bad day so probably spoke his real feelings.

It is time to look for another vet but, do not burn your bridges at that vet.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Why don't you make a phone call to him and find out exactly what was up? If he thought he did something wrong YOU would have gotten a phone call from him saying, how is your dog feeling? BTW, i didn;t mean to be short with you blah, blah, blah...

But he did not call you so you call him and say, I just wanted to let you know that Mae is feeling better from the other meds, thank you. Were up angry that i stopped by without an appointment the other day? ... give him a chance to explain and take it from there.

I confront things as they happen.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project