Houndmommy03!

Guest WYOwhy

Houndmommy03,

You are hereby charged with not having posted pictures of your pups on GT. :shakefinger:digicam As a result this evil elf demands reparation. :eek

You must make an advertisement for each of your hounds. (You must also learn to post pictures, or email a picture to me so that I can post it for you. :) ) Included in your two advertisements we need to know:

Reasons why we should fall in love with and spoil your babes

Name

Racing name

Gottcha day

Birthday

Color/distinctive markings

Your favorite feature

Personality traits (especially the quirks)

Favorite color to wear

Favorite color to snuggle

Favorite flavors

Favorite brand of treats

Favorite type of toy

Favorite recreational activity

Typical display of joy

Personal measurements including:

• Height

• Weight

• Girth (around thickest part of chest behind front legs)

• From nape of neck to base of tail

• From nape of neck to base of ears

• Around legs

• Around wrist and ankle

• Inseam (from wrist to wrist across belly, and from ankle to ankle also across the underbelly)

• Around the neck close to the nape

• Around the neck just behind the ears

• From below right ear across crown of head to below left ear

• Across paw from front to back

• Across paw from side to side

Evil grins :unkn

Oh My :huh ! I'm in such trouble! Maybe this will be what it takes for me to learn how to post pictures :). Okay, I'm working on the advertisements and those measurements! It may take the whole family to get some of those :). I'll post soon!

Kim

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

Dear Evil Elf,

Below you will find pictures of my hounds! I am soooo excited to be able to finally post pictures! Thank you for all of your help. Silver is black and Holly is white.

Pic003.jpgPic004.jpg

Reasons why we should fall in love with and spoil your babes: SILVER HAS HAD A VERY DIFFICULT YEAR :( . IN MARCH HE LOST HIS BEST GREYHOUND FRIEND, LUCKY, TO OSTEO. THIS WAS ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE HAD NEVER BEEN AN ONLY DOG AND SO HE WAS VERY LONELY. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY WE MOVED 2 WEEKS LATER AND SO SILVER LOST HIS BIG FENCED IN BACKYARD WITH LOTS OF SQUIRRELS AND HIS BEST NON-GREY FRIEND, SHADY ( WHO I UNDERSTAND STILL LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW FOR HIM EVERYDAY). SILVER IS A VERY SWEET BUT SOMEWHAT INSECURE GUY SO EXTRA LOVE AND SPOILING WOULD REALLY HELP HIM ON HIS ROAD TO EMOTIONAL RECOVERY.

Name: SILVER

Racing name: BADGE OF SILVER

Gottcha day: JANUARY 8, 2005

Birthday: NOVEMBER 25, 2001

Color/distinctive markings: BLACK WITH WHITE ON HIS LOWER CHEST, ON THE TIP OF HIS TAIL AND THE TIPS OF HIS TOES

Your favorite feature: THE TEENY BIT OF WHITE ON THE TIP OF HIS TAIL

Personality traits (especially the quirks); HE WHINES IF HE CAN'T BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU. WHEN HE WANTS ATTENTION HE COMES UP TO YOU AND SHOVES HIS HEAD BETWEEN YOUR BODY AND ARM. WHEN YOU STOP PETTING HIM HE PUTS HIS PAW OVER YOUR ARM SO YOU WILL CONTINUE PETTING HIM.

Favorite color to wear: ROYAL BLUE

Favorite color to snuggle: ????

Favorite flavors: PEANUT BUTTER

Favorite brand of treats: THERE AREN'T ANY HE DOESN'T LIKE!

Favorite type of toy: STUFFIES

Favorite recreational activity: GOING ON WALKS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GOING TO SOCCER GAMES

Typical display of joy: JUMPING

Personal measurements including:

• Height: OOPS, FORGOT TO MEASURE THAT - IT WAS VERY HARD TO GET HIM OUT OF THE DOWN POSITION FOR THE MEASUREMENTS. STANDING TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT YOU KNOW!

• Weight: 84lbs

• Girth (around thickest part of chest behind front legs): 32"

• From nape of neck to base of tail: 30"

• From nape of neck to base of ears: 5"

• Around legs: WHICH PART?

• Around wrist and ankle: 5 3/4 AND 7"

• Inseam (from wrist to wrist across belly, and from ankle to ankle also across the underbelly): YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING?!

• Around the neck close to the nape: 16 1/2"

• Around the neck just behind the ears: 14 3/4"

• From below right ear across crown of head to below left ear: 9"

• Across paw from front to back: OOPS FORGOT THESE AS WELL.

• Across paw from side to side: FORGOT

Reasons why we should fall in love with and spoil your babes: HOLLY HAS BEEN WITH US SINCE JULY. SHE IS A FUN BUNDLE OF ENERGY AND ALWAYS MAKES US LAUGH WITH HER ANTICS - ONE MINUTE SHE IS TOSSING HER STUFFIES AND THE NEXT SHE IS ROACHING IN HER BED. SHE LOVES EVERYONE AND ALWAYS HAS A HAPPY LOOK AND WAGGING TAIL FOR EVERYONE SHE MEETS. SHE IS A REAL SWEETIE AND HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO THE FAMILY.

Name: HOLLY

Racing name: CLB HOLLY GIRL

Gottcha day: JULY 21, 2007

Birthday : AUGUST 19, 2004

Color/distinctive markings WHITE WITH A BRINDLE PATCH OVER ONE EYE AND A SMALL BRINDLE CIRCLE AROUND HER OTHER EYE.

Your favorite feature: HER FACE - SHE IS ADORABLE.

Personality traits (especially the quirks): SHE IS VERY PLAYFUL AND LOVES HER STUFFIES - SHE KILLS SOME OF THEM BUT THEN IS VERY GENTLE WITH OTHERS! HER 2 FAVORITE ARE A STUFFED DUCK AND OF ALL THINGS, BARNEY, THE PURPLE DINOSAUR! SHE IS AN AWESOME ROACHER. IT IS DEFINITELY HER FAVORITE WAY TO SLEEP. HER ONE ANNOYING QUIRK IS THAT SHE DUMPS OUT HER FOOD BOWL WHEN SHE EATS! OH YEAH, ALMOST FORGOT, WHEN SHE GOES ON WALKS SHE LIKES TO HOLD ONTO SILVER'S COLLAR AND OR LEASH!

Favorite color to wear: PURPLE

Favorite color to snuggle; PURPLE (IE. SHE SLEEPS WITH BARNEY, THE PURPLE DINOSAUR)

Favorite flavors; PEANUT BUTTER

Favorite brand of treats: PUPCORN

Favorite type of toy: STUFFIES

Favorite recreational activity: GOING FOR WALKS AND TO SOCCER GAMES (LOVES THE ATTENTION)

Typical display of joy; JUMPING AND SPINNING IN CIRCLES

Personal measurements including: VERY HARD TO GET - SHE THOUGHT I WANTED TO PLAY SO SHE KEPT JUMPING AROUND!

• Height: FROM SHOULDER 26"

• Weight: 57 lbs

• Girth (around thickest part of chest behind front legs): 29"

• From nape of neck to base of tail: 27"

• From nape of neck to base of ears: 4"

• Around legs: I MEASURED HER "BICEP" AND "THIGH" 9 1/4" AND 12"

• Around wrist and ankle: 5" AND 6 1/4"

• Inseam (from wrist to wrist across belly, and from ankle to ankle also across the underbelly): I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO SEDATE HER TO GET THIS.

• Around the neck close to the nape: 14"

• Around the neck just behind the ears: 13"

• From below right ear across crown of head to below left ear: 7"

• Across paw from front to back: ????

• Across paw from side to side: ?????

THANKS!

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

Thanks Houndmommy03! Those are greyt advertisements! You are hereby forgiven for taking your sweet time in learning to post pictures. ;)

I'm sure your SS will be totally sold on spoiling your pups; I know I am. And I love the description of you measuring some less than willing participants. :rofl