Could This Be True ? Already? *update* (error)

Pippismom

I just received an email that Molly's package was sent and is in transit ! Does anyone know how hard it will be to not open that package for almost two months?:crazy

Is it true or did someone press the ship button in error ?

Has anyone else received an email similar?

just checked my email and I received this :

Mis-Send Notification For Secret Santa 2007 - Package #1084

The sender of this package has notified us that the package status was changed to 'Sent' in error. This package has not yet been shipped.

Soooooo, now a new mystery........who are you? getting me all excited so early? and then dropping the bomb? :shakefinger Shame on you ! :lol

Edited by Pippismom
mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg

Guest loveagrey
....maybe an evil elf???? A :xmas super duper secret santa that wants to know if you will keep the secret until Christmas!?!

ETA: what I originally wrote didn't make any sense..... Nevermind..... :blush

Edited by loveagrey

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Wow!! You have a psychic SS. They knew what Molly wanted before she was even matched!!. That's going to be a loooong wait before christmas.

*checks watch* Yep, only october 26th. :lol only 57 days to go.

Guest needlenoselover

Ok, so if we ship a package early, or receive a package early, we're not supposed to open them? Whos idea was that? Don't they know I rip things open before they leave the mailmans hands??????

Guest VanillaBean
Ok, so if we ship a package early, or receive a package early, we're not supposed to open them? Whos idea was that? Don't they know I rip things open before they leave the mailmans hands??????

I was thinking the same thing! I don't think I can wait! LOL SS better ship late!

I was thinking the same thing! I don't think I can wait! LOL SS better ship late!

well, who is gonna have to wait the longest here ? :rolleyes:

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes
The sender of this package has notified us that the package status was changed to 'Sent' in error. This package has not yet been shipped.

Soooooo, now a new mystery........who are you? getting me all excited so early? and then dropping the bomb? :shakefinger Shame on you ! :lol

Now that's even funnier. :rofl :rofl

Now that's even funnier. :rofl :rofl

Yeah, I'm rollin' here ! :rolleyes: