Introducing Zuki!

Guest grey_dreams

gorgeous. I love the black beauty's. The picture of him curled up in the bed is soooo cute. :colgate

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest 3dognight

Zuki is beautiful. I'm so glad he found a wonderful home. 2 members from Virginia Greyhound Adoption will be going to Scooby the end of October. We are planning on bringing back 3 galgos. We were too late in selecting Ciro but he was one of our choices to bring home. I'm so glad you have him.

Guest grey_dreams

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! :)

Zuki is now a pro on the stairs, going both down and up! He is awesome! :beatheart

Zuki is beautiful. I'm so glad he found a wonderful home. 2 members from Virginia Greyhound Adoption will be going to Scooby the end of October. We are planning on bringing back 3 galgos. We were too late in selecting Ciro but he was one of our choices to bring home. I'm so glad you have him.

What a small world! :) We are doing everything we can to make Zuki happy here. Yesterday we went to the beach for the first time, and he definitely enjoyed that!!! :D

It's really wonderful that members of your group are going to Scooby to bring some of these amazing hounds to the US. I noticed that Horatio will be traveling to Virginia, and have you chosen the other galgos yet? I really hope that you will post about the trip to Scooby and let us know how Horatio and the others settle in the US. I look forward to hearing all the news!

Guest grey_dreams
Hi Laura,

Glad you found this forum. There are great people here and lots of wonderful information. I am so glad that we were able to find a dog that fit your family! He looks great.

eva

Hi Eva! He's doing really well. Thanks again to you and all the Scooby team for helping us to find him! :)