Bodie's Eating Again

Guest Bodie

Just a quick update to let you know that Greytalkers were a big help once again! I had an oh-duh moment when I read your answers suggesting Bodie needed some tummy meds. Bodie was on Pepcid-AC, at the recommendation of Dr. Couto, to help his tummy with all the pain meds, antibiotics, we were giving him. As these decreased, I eased him off of the Pepcid AC, also. Bottom line: He was still taking the Pepcid AC during his first chemo and didn't have any eating difficulties. Then came the second chemo and all of a sudden he stopped eating and I started to worry. Greytalkers suggested tummy meds, so I put him back on Pepcid AC and he is once again eating with gusto. Oh-duh... Well, now I know and he'll stay on the Pepcid AC throughout the chemo.

Such good news! How much are giving him? Just curious...LaceyLaine takes 15mg per day. :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Such good news! How much are giving him? Just curious...LaceyLaine takes 15mg per day. :)

He started out with two tablets a day - which would be 20mg. Now he is just taking one a day and that seems to be working fine. Tonight he was following me around after dinner and begging - old Bodie behavior, so I know he's feeling good!

Sending gentle ear scritches to Bodie. :kiss2

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Happy to hear he is eating and obviously continue to monitor him through therapy. Sky's anroexia worsened with each successive chemo treatment. This won't always happen just that he may need something stronger like Metoclopramide or Prochlorperazine if he gets anorexia while on Pepcid.

Bill

Lady

Bella and Sky at the bridge

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." -Anabele France

FeemanSiggy1.jpg