Hello, From Miss Vanillabean!

Guest VanillaBean

Guest VanillaBean

Hello! We adopted VanillaBean the beginning of July. We fostered her for 2 weeks before her Gotcha day! Couldn't see her leaving! Her race name is Cmon Vanilla, her full name here is Vanilla Bean Noel Hamilton. She was born in W. VA and raced at Dairyland. She has been Absolutely wonderful since being here. She gets along great with our 3 Italian Greyhounds, no potty issues, no couter surfing! We live in Sandusky Ohio and adopted her from North Coast Greyhound Connection. Best decision we ever made.

70042157_o.jpg

Here is Vanilla enjoying cake and ice cream at Poppy's (IG) 5th birthday party. YES, they all get brithday parties and they all get cake and ice cream!

70042092_o.jpg

Just relaxing....

70041882_o.jpg

Getting a squeaky from daddy at Poppy's Birthday party.

70041840_o.jpg

Enjoying outside.

70041765_o.jpg

Getting ready to walk in a parade on Labor Day Weekend.

67913174_o.jpg

And, just a silly picture of one of my iggies Taffy-she wasn't supposed to be there, but I thought it was funny! :eek

67913127_o.jpg

:welcome

Your girl is beautiful, I look forward to seeing more pictures of her!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest VanillaBean
:wave She's a beauty!

And that last picutre is wondeful of the little ones. Looks like someone got lost in the chip bag :lol

Isn't that picture just a hoot? I was trying to take a picture of Peppy in the Gardetto's bag, but Taffy got in the way. When I saw the picture, I had to keep it! LOL

Guest VanillaBean
Greetings from my GreenBean to your VanillaBean!! :wave

:lol Have you gotten to Beanie Weanie yet like I have????

Thanks for all the replys about her name. I liked it too, so kept it. Just added on to it! Having a greyt time on the board and leaning Tons!

She is be-yoo-tiful!!!!!! (Whistle, whistle, bark, bark say my hound boys!)

My Woodie was born in the Dairyland area and trained there but raced in W. VA!!! Just the opposite! now he's back in Wisconsin. This state needed him back and he was in love with cheese.

Cute pictures! Especially the IG trapped in the Gardettos! But your greyhound is just classic looking! Your avatar is also greyt!! And her name is perfect!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Guest VanillaBean
She is be-yoo-tiful!!!!!! (Whistle, whistle, bark, bark say my hound boys!)

My Woodie was born in the Dairyland area and trained there but raced in W. VA!!! Just the opposite! now he's back in Wisconsin. This state needed him back and he was in love with cheese.

Cute pictures! Especially the IG trapped in the Gardettos! But your greyhound is just classic looking! Your avatar is also greyt!! And her name is perfect!

Thanks about the Avatar, just a lucky shot! LOL

Guest VanillaBean
What a beautiful dog! And I LOL'd at the one in the chip bag :rotfl

That's Peppys favorite past time! Any dish, container, bag etc that has/had food in it, that is his!