New And Introducing Myself

Guest JunosHeart

Guest JunosHeart

Howdy All! I'm new to the forum and am anxious to jump right in. We have been greyhound owners for 4 years, we have 1, Juno, and we are also a foster family for Grehounds for the group that we adopted our Juno from. We also have a lab mix and 5 cats as well as 1 foster in our home.

Welcome from Kansas! :wave I used to live in Cheyenne, back in the mid 70's when DH was in the Air Force. We loved it there, and being that close to the mountains. I'm sure it has changed tons since then.

Juno is a very pretty baby!!! More pictures when you can.....we love pictures here.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest JunosHeart

Thank you for the welcome!! I'm also including pics of our current foster Skipper. She's a wonderful pup, she's got some real issues but we love having her and each day brings a little more of her wonderful personality out. The pics of yes, of her in the bathroom because that was the only place she would stay for the first 6 days that we've had her.. now she's migrated into the bedroom.

Pabozem, No doubt Cheyenne has changed a bit in 10 years! My DH is from here, I'm actually a Greenie but :::shhh::: don't tell anyone here. DH was in the Army and when he got out we chose to live here to be close to family.

816.07006.jpg816.07005.jpg