New Doggie & New Owners

Guest Amy_and_Mark

Guest ellieb

She is BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!!!!!

My Indigo loves the squawky toys, too. We bought a goose at SuperPetz and a blowfish at Target. Of course, she enjoys the squeakies, too!

Her coat looks like velvet. She has a great smile, already.

Waiting is so hard. We all feel your pain.

Some name suggestions:

Magic, Ninja, Onyx, Raven, Voodoo.

I like Bella a lot, too!

Have fun!

No naming the dog after a CAR!!

And not even a GOOD car!

Bella is extremely common (at least in New England). Your beautiful girl deserves something more elegant IMHO!

Good luck and welcome!

:wave from California. She is a beautiful girl! (looks a lot like my black girlie :lol )

And what a big wonderful smile. I think she's sure happy to have found you!

Oh my goodness- Lola is seriously in our top three for names right now! Isn't that weird? :D

The contenders for name right now are Lola, Bella, or Jetta. But the list keeps getting bigger instead of smaller.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Amy_and_Mark
Bella is extremely common (at least in New England). Your beautiful girl deserves something more elegant IMHO!

She was at the pinnacle of elegance when she killed the Buffalo Stuffie :blush:lol

Hello and welcome from Boston!

I can totally feel your excitement. When I chose my girl, I still had to wait for 2 1/2 weeks before I could adopt her because of a combination of travel and other things. Those 2 1/2 weeks were both amazingly exciting and FRUSTRATING :offwall I was lucky, of course all I did was talk about my impending dog adoption, but my friends and co-workers seemed to be as excited as I was. The best part is, after you finally get her, it just keeps getting better!

p.s., I'd love to help you out with picking a name, but I've been told that I don't do a good job of that :lol

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg