Flea And Tick Allergic Reaction!

Guest ChloeMom

Guest ChloeMom

What a nightmare! I am standing here watching my girl suffer in agonal itching! I have washed the stuff off, but she is still pacing and acting very uncomforttable! Does anyone have experience with this product? It's all natural ingredients- thought it might be a good try since the Frontline costs a pretty penny- I guess now I know why!!! I don't recommend this product for the greyhounds! I'm returning the one for my cat, too; just in case she is also allergic.

Shanti had a bad reaction to K9 Advantix. Sorry! I know how sad and painful it is to watch them. It will wear off, but it takes a while. I bathed Shanti that night and again in the morning. There was a big difference after the first bath.

Hugs to you and your girl.

You can give her a benedryl for itching. That might help. Shanti did not itch.

The Girls

Guest HersheysMom

Is this what you used? Yes, it gets terrible review on this site...I have stayed away...lots of skin irritations on non-greys as well:

Sentry

If you want to go all natural, I'd use this instead. We've used this instead of Frontline for two years now and no problems, and it works:

Herbal Defense Spray

Hope it wears off soon...poor girl.