Cody Got Bit By A Rottie

Guest Che_mar_Cody

Guest SoulsMom
Regardless of whether they have a fenced yard or not, every dog should be walked!

Really? Why? Will you come while I walk my dogs and make sure the strays don't attack them/me?

Seriously, why? I live on a very busy street and for safety reasons we don't go on "walks", the pups have a fenced yard. I could take them for a walk in the woods behind my house, but there have been reports of coyotes, the terrain is very hilly, and I have seen more than a few stray dogs head into those woods. Just curious, why should every dog be walked if they have a nice, safe fenced yard?

Hugs to Cody, he was very stoic considering how his wounds looked in the pic. I agree with everyone else, not PTS but it should be reported.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Hugs to Cody and I hope he heals.

I too agree, if this is a first for the Rotti, he should not be put down, but the bite does need reporting.

(believe it or not, my bridge kid Chip,was bit by a Bichon and actually exposed tendon and muscle) we were laughed at when we reported the bite, that is, until the ACO saw the pics.

The gang here is very upset that such a bite happened, considering their best friend and playmate is a rotti. :(

Regardless of whether they have a fenced yard or not, every dog should be walked!

Really? Why? Will you come while I walk my dogs and make sure the strays don't attack them/me?

NM, off topic.

I'm glad Cody will recover, and the rottie will not be put down.

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)