Back Again

Guest phildib

Guest phildib

Last year we adopted our first GH. It turned out to be a horrifying experience. Our girl was very sick and luckily they found a much better home for her. We took the advice of everyone here and adopted a goofy older boy. We are going on 6 months with a buddy Joey. Long story short: Joey was adopted the same day we got our first. Joey was returned the same day we gave her back. Joey even stole her crate. At that point we didn't even think twice about him. But after a few days everything sort of fell into place and I realized that there were too many signs to pass up. So we adopted Joey before we ever formally met him. I am glad I trusted my gut, whereas last time we adopted the nicest looking pup. Well anyhow here is Joey Joe Joe Jameson Shabadoo Di bartolo. You should see the vets face when them call him in....priceless :)

Joey Joe Joe

This is Joey he is looking at a plane in the sky...never seen a dog do that before :)

what a great-looking guy! i love the b&w image and the composition...

steve

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest bowiebears

Congratulations. He is in fact quite a stunning looking dog!

YAY for him and for you....

--Isaac

PS: Why do the vets find that name difficult? Is it the 'diBartolo" part? LOL