Fundraiser Announcement

Guest ArtofDetail

Guest ArtofDetail

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to remind you that the special for your picnics/special events is still running. If you missed our first message here is the recap of it:

You can order my "Shades of Grey" or "Taters" print for your special Greyhound event for only $10.00 per print. The prints are 16" x 20" in size and after matting can fit a standard 20" x 24" frame. We ask that sine the price is so low you order them in a minimum quantity of 5 prints. So that is 5 prints for $50.00.

We have had a few requests that we mix and match the prints. We would be happy to, if it will make it easier for your ordering. If you wish to order 2 of Taters and 3 of Shades or any shades/Taters combination just indicate the amount wanted of each in the "Special Instruction" section in your checkout. Here is the link for direct ordering:

http://www.artofdetail.com/CGHTML/GHCharitySpecial.htm

Also, if you do not have a Paypal account or are uncomfortable with ordering by credit card, please write us for details on check or money order payment.

With this special, we ask that you order them for your Greyhound charity or organization and not for personal use. Thank you for helping us help promote Greyhound Adoption and Awareness.

Cindy Green

www.ArtofDetail.com

Subscribe to our News: http://gs15.inmotionhosting.com/mailman/li...artofdetail.com

If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so at the above link

Hi Cindy - I'm gonna check with my group & see - if no one else has ordered any, I'll order 5 for our silent auction at our picnic in September!! (Or maybe one will end up in a GAN auction...)

That's a great special!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge