Petzlife Oral Care Spray And Gel

Guest BoomerMom

Guest BoomerMom

I've been looking around at pricing for the Petzlife Oral Gel and found that Greyhounds Pets Inc. is selling both the gel and the spray, with all proceeds to benefit greyhound adoption.

No affiliation, etc., just thought I would share the info.

Greyhound Pets Inc.

For those of you who are already using this stuff, are you seeing good results? Neither of my dogs have really bad teeth, but do have some tartar. I'd like to get it under control before they need a dental.

I've been looking at the grocery store for raw bones, but haven't yet seen anything that I think would be safe for them and wouldn't completely gross me out. Do regular grocery stores (Kroger, Albertsons, Tom Thumb) carry the chicken backs and necks? Everytime I think about it when I'm at the store, there is a major line at the butcher counter.

I've been using the Petzlife Oral Gel (salmon flavored) and spray for the past month, about every other day. All of the puppers' teeth are looking much better. The price on GPI's website is excellent. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Wow, that is a really awesome price!!!

I've been using the gel on and off for a few months and have heard wonderful things about it from fellow greyhound owners. Our problem with it is totally me - the first few weeks require no eating or drinking half an hour before and after application and for it to be applied twice a day and I find myself never having time to do this in the morning (heck, I don't even get up an hour before I need to leave for work and don't want to leave the pups without food or water for half the day!!) so if I could just get past the first initial weeks of twice daily application successfully, I'm sure I'd see much better results than I do now.

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

• 1 year later...
Guest gordo1466

I have been looking for info on the PetzLife spray and am a little hesitant to use it. We have 5 and it can get a little pricey for products. We get their teeth cleaned at least yearly, but we don't brush. Our groomer raves about the PetzLife spray, but I am not finding much information about it yet. However, I did find it at www.petedge.com for about 1/2 the price charged elsewhere, including the site u guys listed.

I am still looking for more personal experiences with this product before I buy.

G