Happy 4th Gotcha Day

patricia

Guest Gogh4It
Happy Gotcha Day, sweetest.

When it snows -- or now, in summer, whenever the air is full of cottonwood or dandelion seeds, I know you're reading your mail in Heaven. Reading your mail and reminding us of all the joy a girl can share with her family. God bless you and yours.

That is so elegantly stated. We always think of rainbows as a way of our loved ones communicating with us...but I too think that the leaves falling from the trees, the tinkling of wind chimes, the sudden surge of waves on a pond, snow flakes, dandelions...just to let us know that no matter what time of the year...we're on their minds also.

Happy Gotcha Day Lady Sophia! Nudge Sadie-Grey, Brogan, Racer, Bool & Boner for me.

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetest.

When it snows -- or now, in summer, whenever the air is full of cottonwood or dandelion seeds, I know you're reading your mail in Heaven. Reading your mail and reminding us of all the joy a girl can share with her family. God bless you and yours.

:( So beautiful...thank you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.