Happy 4th Gotcha Day

patricia

Oh baby girl…today is your Gotcha Day. :heart We miss and love you so much. You brought more joy into our home than we could ever imagine. You came to us as a senior bounce…a foster…and it was love at first sight. We knew within 10 minutes you were home to stay as long as you could stay. We wished for much more time but the time we had together was beautiful.

We miss your sweet kisses…your gentle nudges…your perfect roaches…and we miss not looking over to see you reading the newspaper. :beatheart Thank you for watching over us from afar…and thank you for helping Flashy through a most difficult goodbye…he misses you so. :brokenheart We will be forever grateful to you for sending us LaceyLaine…and I know that you guide us from above.

This is a joyous day of celebration…the day you changed our hearts…so Mommy is going to keep this light and happy. Party on at the Bridge Sweet Girlfriend of mine…We are all sending to you cookies…toys…reading material…and most of all…sweet gentle kissies and hugs on a gentle breeze. Keep sending us those beautiful rainbows honey…and keep the breezes coming so that your wind chimes continue to play your sweet music.

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU LADY SOPHIA…Sweet…sweet Girlfriend of mine…

XOXOXO

Mommy…Daddy…Flashy…LaceyLaine…Cody Angelo and Queenie.

The day you came to us and melted our hearts….

7.jpg

Shortly before you left us...you aged with such beauty and grace.

DSC02052.jpg

Run with the wind fast and hard Baby Girl... :gh_runner:paw

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetest.

When it snows -- or now, in summer, whenever the air is full of cottonwood or dandelion seeds, I know you're reading your mail in Heaven. Reading your mail and reminding us of all the joy a girl can share with her family. God bless you and yours.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest argolola

Angel Sophia, you will always be loved. God blessed you with wonderful parents.

It seems that there are so many new angels at the bridge lately. Sophia, please take care of the GT babes and take them under your wing (paw.)

Guest vahoundlover

Happy Gotcha Day, Lady Sophia :f_pink I know your helping all the recent arrivals, I hope they help you celebrate in grand style. :kiss2

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Honey sweetie, for a girl I never met you have touched me soo deeply.

It seems as everytime I come home and find some type of paper torn up, I have this funny feeling that you have been wispering into one of my puppers ears, "go ahead, do it, they will find it funny"

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY! and you are so missed here down on Earth

Happy Gotcha Day Girlfriend... Strider better have thrown you a big party!! If not you let mommy know, and Ill have a talk with that boyfriend of yours :wub:

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest how888

Your happy gotcha day was actually Nike's birthday. Patti, I will never forget the night she passed over and the energy on this web site. I never saw the stars shine so bright as they did the night she left. Just believe she will be waiting for you over that rainbow and know she is still that charismatic girlfriend she always was. We all miss her too. :f_white:f_white:f_pink:f_pink:f_white:f_white:gh_lay

what a beautiful girl....I know she's your baby :wub:

and she knows it too -- she's watching over you :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway