Happy Bridge Anniversary Mono

Guest Hannah

Guest Hannah

Dear Mono,

Its hard to believe that it was 2 years ago that we took you for your final trip to the vet.

I think bits of you were re-incarnated at Linus, his birthday is approx cat gestation away from your trip to the vets and like you he spends so much time on his back displaying his tummy for all to see :lol

I know you sent us Olaf and that you are perched on his shoulder egging him and Linus on to get up to more and more mischief :lol

We all miss you and hope you are being good and playing nicely at the bridge. no tormenting the dogs and bullying the other kitties and pinching food :shakefinger

you were not too impressed with Holly when she arrived

post-1948-1125308853_thumb.jpg

but even though you and she ended up best of friends (probably more due to the fact she had a nice soft bed for you to pinch :lol )

woof5.jpg

1948thatsmybed1dec02.jpg

you still would walk into a room, spot holly, do a double take and exclaim loudly that O.M.G. There is a DOG in the house !!!!!!! :rofl

Be good and please stop telling the boys where the loose floorboards and catchy bits of wallpaper are.

Lots of love from everyone down here in the menagerie :heart

They never really leave us. :grouphugf_yellow Chase those butterflies at the Bridge sweetie.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• 5 weeks later...

:f_white:f_white:bighug:f_white:f_white

They stay nestled in our hearts forever...its funny how little things will happen & it'll remind us of them. I miss Jjaks the most when I'm taking a nice quiet hot bath...he used to come in & lay on my towel on the floor & purr so loud to let me know he was there & we'd talk....sometimes at night one of the other cats will lay down behind me & I'll stop for a second & think of Jjaks. I guess he's my "heart cat".