Frayser Lost His Battle

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest Guest

Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and remembering Frayser. I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you and your precious puppers at the doggie wash.

Karen

Guest Snowy8

Everyone....Karen is our fabulous kennel lady. She is so sweet & loves each one of these puppers so much. She's learning very quickly about how much love they can give.

We are very very very blessed to have Karen & Ollie as our kennel ladies.

Edited by snowy8

Guest how888

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, yes we will all meet again. My heartfelt sympathy, I know how you feel, that feeling is one that stays with us a long time. May your memories help you get thru this. :f_red

Guest BellaDonna1

Thank you again for all your support and words during this time. I was reading thru and started crying again. Frayser was such a sweet boy and was waiting for a home.............and yes the thought of Frayser and Bella Donna running together really made me cry.....and all those precious angels up there waiting for us. Animals are such a blessing in our lifes.............thank you again..........belladonna1 and the gang