1 Yr Later And I Still Miss Dove

kurri1092

I still can't believe that on Jan 25 will be 1yr Anniv that I had to put Dove down. She was a special girl. She had a very strong fast progressive cancers that took her life in 1 month.

Everybody love her that met her. I felt bad for her because we were house #5 for her and it was never her fault on why she got returned and so it took her a year to really bond with us. We adopted her officially in Jan 2001 and I would take her to Renaissance Faires and places including Nursery homes and she loved being with people.

She always had a special heart for people in wheelchairs for she would be determined to drag me to people in them. And she had the Monty Python's funny walk for she had this darn rash on her chin and no matter what we did, it would never go away and so she would walk and try to scratch it at the same time. She also had the Flying Nun ears. I miss her a lot but I know she's up there with my other bridge girl Kassidy. Oh yeah she was 11 yrs old and looked just like that.

dove.jpg

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest FullMetalFrank

Bless you for loving her... Dove should have had more time with you. I have to believe she still remembers and loves you, though, and she'll always be with you.

Guest auntiesara

Your Dovie sounds like my Piper, who came to us as special needs with Heartworm and kidney disease. He was onlyable to be with us for a year and 1/2. At least she knew love and kindness in her last days. I'm so sorry.

Sara

Your girl is beautiful...they never really leave us...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I made a boo boo, I meant she use to visit Nursing homes. Sorry about that when I put Nursery homes. It wouoldn't let me edit so that'shy I'm entering it here

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg