Nutrition and Epilepsy

Hello, 

My 6 year old greyhound has recently been diagnosed with epilepsy.  She had a handful of seizures at the end of last year.  In February, she had a "cluster seizure" - 4 seizures over the span of only 24 hours.  Because of this, my vet had us start keppra.  Since starting the meds, she has not had any seizures (fingers crossed).  I am trying to work through every option to keep her healthy and as seizure-free as possible.  Based on her neurologists recommendations, we have added cbd oil (Ellevet brand) and fish oil.  The neurologist said we could explore the Purina Neurocare, but he wasn't super excited about it (he said that it only helps some dogs, is much better for age related issues, and a lot of dogs don't find it palatable).  We have started to mix in a whole prey raw diet.  We would like to continue serving 50/50 raw to kibble.  But, I am questioning if our current kibble is the right one (Open Farm Chicken and Ancient Grain).

I'm wondering if anyone else has a nutrition path that they recommend.  Are you doing a kibble?  Raw only?  Have you seen any difference?  

Thanks!