Greyhound And Toysized Dog

I am sorry to hear your old guy isn't doing well. I also had a grey who was 12 and had issues. Ultimately, we lost him to bone cancer. I hope that isn't what you are facing. Another of our greys had glaucoma and lost his eye. It was the best thing we ever did for him! Love him and spoil him for the time remaining.

As to the prey drive, I have had 4 greys in 11 years. All 4 of them put up with small dogs as my mom had a Yorkie. They don't like the dog but neither do they hurt him. However, 2 of them are/were not cat safe. The other 2 were but none of them are outside!

Thank you, Dawnnziggy.

No Osteosarcoma but it is highly likely that he suffers from lymphoma that spread into the nervous system or at least it is enlargement of the spleen or liver plus lumbosacral stenosis, that allready makes him hatch and tumble,plus loosing eyesight plus an infiltrative lipoma and one ear, that seems not to be infected, but makes him scream when the vet inspected it.

During the last weeks, that funny and energetic dog got frail and old and silent.

He is on Metamizol now, as we do not let him undergo more treatment or any surgery. Just pain management, as long as it works.

😢

Edited by Rakete