Thumbs Up For Merrick Original Formula W Lamb, Brown Rice And Apples

Guest lynne893

Guest lynne893

We switched from Nutro Natural Balance Venison and Brown Rice to Canidae but their poops were mush and orangey and they had nuclear gas on the Canidae, so we just finished switching to Merrick Original Formula Lamb, Brown Rice and Apple formula and their poops could win an award they're so beautiful!

And they love it! Something must've changed in the Nutro formula a year or so ago bc they started turning their noses up at it.

It's great to find a food that works!

Guest WhiteWave

That is great! I am going to try that formula next I think. We have just finished one bag of the Beef and have 2 more bags to go. I am feeding 5 dogs it w/o any complaints so far. I almost got a bag of the lamb when I reordered, but I stuck with the beef. Doggiefood.com had it one sale plus coupon codes. So I paid around $40 a bag.

Guest lynne893

Yeah, with tax we paid $40 for a 30-lb bag I think? I price compared with another place in town and feel good about it. (I think it's cheaper than the Nutro we were on before-- score! :) )