Infinia Dog Food

Guest WhiteWave

Guest WhiteWave

I saw this food a while back, but never really paid it much attention. I was researching some other beef based chicken free foods for Casper and ran into again.

I am wondering if Joey might do better on grain and chicken free. I am waiting to hear back from the closest retailer the price point on the 30lb bags. They do offer buy 8 get one free so if the price is reasonable, it might be an option. I don't see anything that screams an issue for any of my dogs. So I am hoping that they all could eat it!

Any one ever try it? It made by PMI, also make Exclusive.

Bison Formula

Bison, lamb meal (a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), ocean fish meal* (a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), potatoes, egg product, peas, sweet potatoes, canola oil, potato protein, natural flavor, potato fiber, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, natural mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and a source of vitamin E), glucosamine hydrochloride, yucca schidigera extract, kelp, carrots, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flakes, L-carnitine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, chondroitin sulfate, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite).
*naturally preserved with citric acid, mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract

GA

Crude Protein, min 34.00 % Crude Fat, 16.00 % Crude Fiber, 3.00 % Moisture, max 10.00 % Calcium, min 1.20 % Phosphorus, min 0.90 % Zinc, min 200 mg/kg Selenium, min 0.40 mg/kg Vitamin E, min 300 IU/kg Taurine, min 0.10 % L-Carnitine, min 30 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, min 2.80 %* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min 0.40 %* Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), min 0.05 %* Glucosamine Hydrochloride, min 300 mg/kg* Chondroitin Sulfate, min 100 mg/kg* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the
AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.

Guest WhiteWave

Scratch that $55 a bag is a little more than I want to spend since I would have to go out of my way to get the retailer. If I'm going to pay that, I'll just order something off line and get it delivered to my door.

Guest johnmclaren

Since, Infinia meets all the daily requirements for dogs. I don't have any issue in serving quality food to the dogs. If your dog likes it there should be no problem feeding it .I am usually spending $64 per month. I am going to do some digging around for other than what the bag says about made in the USA.

I know the Bison formula is more expensive in other brands of dog food.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb