Peeing In His Sleep

Guest cwholsin

Guest cwholsin

Our 7.5 yearold boy has peed in his sleep twice, we think. The first time he was witnessed: he was snoozing on a bed and I heard a pee noise. Looking wildly around, I saw Nash jump up from a big pee puddle- totally confused. Today, we woke up to find a comparatively small wet spot on the bed Nash was sleeping on last night. Any idea why? The two incidents were weeks apart, and he has no trouble holding his pee usually.

Edited by cwholsin

Guest Giselle
Our 7.5 yearold boy has peed in his sleep twice, we think. The first time he was witnessed: he was snoozing on a bed and I heard a pee noise. Looking wildly around, I saw Nash jump up from a big pee puddle- totally confused. Today, we woke up to find a comparatively small wet spot on the bed Nash was sleeping on last night. Any idea why? The two incidents were weeks apart, and he has no trouble holding his pee usually.

Incontinence = time to see the vet! I'd say this is a medical, rather than behavioral issue.

Vet check is in order as stated above, but I'd also invest in a belly band he can wear while sleeping. Even if it is an infection it will take a while to get it cleared up and this will protect your furniture.