Costco Food

Guest verthib

BJ's caries a grain free, but, I think the main ingredient is chicken as opposed to Costco which is salmon.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Sonya_Thomas

So I've heard great things about Nature's Domain at Costco. Does anyone know if there is a similar or comparable food at BJs or Sam's?

We switched Rosie to ND Salmon & Sweet Potato last week, and her stools went from just ok on Acana Wild Prairie to fantastic on ND. . . except if we take her for a walk at the neighborhood greenway. On walks, her stools are runny, bordering on diarrhea. I wonder if this is because she gets so excited on her walks that it effects her GI system. But in our yard, all is great on the poop front since making the food switch. I am very pleased with ND.

Guest verthib

So I've heard great things about Nature's Domain at Costco. Does anyone know if there is a similar or comparable food at BJs or Sam's?

We switched Rosie to ND Salmon & Sweet Potato last week, and her stools went from just ok on Acana Wild Prairie to fantastic on ND. . . except if we take her for a walk at the neighborhood greenway. On walks, her stools are runny, bordering on diarrhea. I wonder if this is because she gets so excited on her walks that it effects her GI system. But in our yard, all is great on the poop front since making the food switch. I am very pleased with ND.

That's interesting. That happens to Angus. Not for walks around the neighborhood but to 'high value' places like doggie playgroup, the dog park, to a new hiking place.

Guest Sonya_Thomas

I just have to think it has something to do with the "excitability" factor, because she has such consistently solid stools at home, and such soft ones on her walks. The location is always the common denominator.