Varying Stamina?

Guest driser

Update, we went out of town a few weekends ago and the family who fostered him off the track took him for us for the weekend. When my husband picked him up on Monday they informed him that we weren't feeding him enough. YIKES!! Not intentional! So we increased his food from 3.5cups/day to 4cups/day then to 4.5 cups/day. WOW, stamina is no longer an issue!

Guest BrianRke

Diamond is 6 and we walk 3 miles, 4x/week.

ETA: Sorry for the repeat. This is what happens when you check GT before your first cup of coffee :blush

Edited by BrianRke

Ben and Brooke can easily walk 5 miles in the afternoon after going out for a run at the farm nearby for 1/2 - 1 hour in the morning. Ben is 9.5 and Brooke is 5. This is just on weekends though. Every weekday morning they walk for 45 mins, then I take them out for a short walk after work to do their business and get the mail (20 mins) and then DH takes them out for about 1/2 hour every night before bed.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross