My Dearest Sandy

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

Sandy4.JPG

My dearest Sandy,

It's hard to believe only 2 short years ago my mom brought you home from the pound. Your love and joy was very contagious, and even though I was furious at my mom for bringing you home the very day day Taz was put to sleep, you brought me happiness and joy again. The happiness and joy you brought is only equal to pain and sorrow that your passing after being with us only 6 short months brought. Everybody loved you. I can't think of one person that's ever met you that didn't think you where the cutest, sweetest dog they'd ever met. One stupid mistake cost me the best companion dog we've ever had. Car rides are less enjoyable, walks seem longer without you, and your collar sits unused, and will forever. You loved everyone, got along with everything, and never asked for anything other then a hug, a little bit of food, and a walk once or twice a day. We'll never forget you, Sandy. You will live on in our hearts forever.

Me%20and%20Sandy2.JPG

Run free Sandy...you are loved. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Ferrevergrey

Thank you everyone for your support. One day when the pain isn't so bad, I hope to find another dog like Sandy, if that's ever going to be possible. I've never seen another Sandy dog, but I hope someday one will cross my path. He was just so perfect! But it would be to painful now. It's going to be a long time before I can even look at another dog even similar to Sandy. Every time I see one it still makes me cry.