Welcome From Colorado

Guest TY_Cobb

Guest TY_Cobb

Hey everyone, I wanted to get on here and say hello. We just adopted a great greyhound named Ty Cobb. We got him from one of the local retired race groups. He has been an amazing dog and we love him to death. He has been just about everything that we could ask for in a dog. Im sure we will be around on the forum for quite a while.

And Ill post some pictures of him a bit later.

Guest TY_Cobb

So here are is a picture of the whole family (mom (hayley) included) and then a few of our favorites of Ty.

210505_1842292251833_1076370345_31806149_2224231_o.jpg

The Family

218711_1842300412037_1076370345_31806183_5587156_o.jpg

Ty likes going for rides

0516111418.jpg

Such a hard life

0517111742.jpg

Sad Puppy... Ty just had surgery to get a few teeth pulled.

Hey everyone, I wanted to get on here and say hello. We just adopted a great greyhound named Ty Cobb. We got him from one of the local retired race groups. He has been an amazing dog and we love him to death. He has been just about everything that we could ask for in a dog. Im sure we will be around on the forum for quite a while.

Ooooo, I think I know him! Did he come from Friends of Retired Greyhounds in Fort Collins?

There was a black dog by that name who was up for adoption at the time we got Riley but the adoption folks didn't think he was a match.

I'm glad he found you!

Edited by GreytNut

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest TY_Cobb

Ooooo, I think I know him! Did he come from Friends of Retired Greyhounds in Fort Collins?

There was a black dog by that name who was up for adoption at the time we got Riley but the adoption folks didn't think he was a match.

I'm glad he found you!

Thats the dog! :)

We met him at one of the events and fell in love with him. He is a great dog and we are glad we found him too. It was kind of an accident, but probablt the best one we've ever made. We just walked in by chance and saw him there, and the rest is history.