Updated Greyhound Health Packet?

Xan

Hiya all.

I downloaded the Greyhound Health Packet '05, lo these many years ago, and was wondering if there's been an updated version. I'm getting ready to switch vets, and would like to bring him a copy (not to mention have one for myself).

Thanks in advance!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I think the 2010 one is the most recent. Which reminds me; I forgot to take the one I put together for our vet's office to them! Thanks for reminding me :)

Hm! The last page seems to be missing. There's the title, "Using a dental root elevator to remove foot pad corns in dogs: Two practitioners' experience Vet Med. 2006 Dec; 101(12): 778-780. CL Machery and WE Feeman III", but no article. The article seems to be this one. Which I'm having a heck of a time printing (since the series of pictures is too wide for a page).

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

Hm! The last page seems to be missing. There's the title, "Using a dental root elevator to remove foot pad corns in dogs: Two practitioners' experience Vet Med. 2006 Dec; 101(12): 778-780. CL Machery and WE Feeman III", but no article.

I think the Health Packet only includes the titles and abstracts for the articles referenced, so the rest of the article isn't meant to be there. I checked the file on Dr. Feeman's clinic site too, and it's the same.

If you're wanting a corn article, I like the one on Grassmere's site. Here's their general article about corns and detailed instructions with photos on how to hull corns.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

Thanks, jjng. I wonder why they would do it that way, since it makes it less useful as something to print out and take to a vet. Hm. I'll have to append all that stuff, I guess.

ETA: Ah, I've taken a closer look now, and see that there would be quite a text book if they did include all the articles, and that their titles should make them easy to find online. Okey dokey, then. :)blush.gif

Edited by Xan

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

Guest meggera

Good thing you posted this because I didn't even realize the packet I had was the old one until I double checked after reading this! Thank you!