Bird Zappers

Send all zappers my way!! I need a mouse-zapper. Kevin may zap them once the snow is off the ground but we have yet to see (only had him 3 months). We're out in the country and I have groundhogs that destroy the garden and tunnel under foundations and red squirrels chewing through my buildings. If you have zappers I need them!

Edited to add that I'm sure I have flames coming my way for saying the above, but it's reality when you live in the country and you see the destruction that can be caused by the cute little critters. You welcome the zapper (especially mouse zappers!!).

Edited by AEB

finalsiggy.jpg

Send all zappers my way!! I need a mouse-zapper. Kevin may zap them once the snow is off the ground but we have yet to see (only had him 3 months). We're out in the country and I have groundhogs that destroy the garden and tunnel under foundations and red squirrels chewing through my buildings. If you have zappers I need them!

Edited to add that I'm sure I have flames coming my way for saying the above, but it's reality when you live in the country and you see the destruction that can be caused by the cute little critters. You welcome the zapper (especially mouse zappers!!).

No flame from me on that one. we live in a rural area also and I kind of wish greys could be outdoor dogs at night to keep all those deer away that eat just about anything we're trying to grow. And don't get me started on the raccoons and oppossums. The guys who owned our property before us had a hardy shepherd dog that lived outside and was witnessed to have killed a raccoon. I was in awe. Not that I'd want that, keeping raccoons away is all I'm asking (and not getting, with a grey), but just the nerve to tackle a raccoon. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Diana's a bird-zapper. She's had a couple in her mouth in the yard, and I don't know how she got them. One I witnessed. From a dead standstill, right beside me, she jumped straight up, bird well above my head level, and plucked a young robin out of the air. It was gross - but the most amazing vertical leap I've EVER seen. :eek

And the chickens that wandered in from the neighbor's yard ... well that was just no contest. He's got a better fence now. :(