Vet In Fort Myers, Florida Area

Muriel

Hi Muriel,

We also just moved here and we are looking for a vet in the area. Can you please let me know if you find a good one? I hope we are able to have some good luck in getting one. What part are you in Ft. Myers, maybe we can get together sometime for a play date. :colgate Thank You!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Give Donna a call at the Greyhound Adoption Kennel in North Ft Myers - she can point you in the right direction for a good vet in the area!

(239) 731-3187

I adopted my first Greyhound, Pup - from her many years ago. She is a wonderful lady & I'm sure she'll be glad to help!

And .... if you ever think of adding another Greyhound, she always has some nice hounds looking for a home!

GREYHOUND ADOPTION KENNEL

Edited by FountainLady

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest ww_phaeton

I live around here but I hadn't settled on one I really liked for my cattle dog. I recently asked for advice on my facebook about vets and had some recommendations for Crossroads Vet in Lehigh but I'm not sure how good they are with greyhounds specifically. I am actually adopting from Donna today (you can see Phaeton on her "available boys" page with Adopted underneath!) :) I can ask her if she recommends anyone.

I live around here but I hadn't settled on one I really liked for my cattle dog. I recently asked for advice on my facebook about vets and had some recommendations for Crossroads Vet in Lehigh but I'm not sure how good they are with greyhounds specifically. I am actually adopting from Donna today (you can see Phaeton on her "available boys" page with Adopted underneath!) :) I can ask her if she recommends anyone.

Hi,

Just found out that one of my colleagues has been taking their dogs to Coral Veterinary Clinic in Ft. Myers for many years. Says they are great, even made a house call when one of the dogs had to be euthanized. I called and made an appointment with one of the vets there who regularly treats a few greyhounds, Dr. Oyer. They have a coupon on Dex Knows. Com for a first free exam. May be worth a try.

The vet that Donna recommends is in Cape Coral.

Good luck and if you do get the name for the vet from Donna, please post it here if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Thanks so Much for the info. I will give the vet a call and bring Aladdin in and see how well I like them.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter