Hair Of The Dog By Docsblend?

Guest rachel2025

Guest rachel2025

Is anybody using this on greys with a sensitive stomach? I am considering trying for Pike... in hopes that he will both grow some bottom hair and maybe be a little more interested in his food.

Anybody have good results?

Thanks!

Rachel

Guest BiancasMom

I have been using this for Bianca for 2 years. If by sensitive stomach you mean a hound that tends to vomit, not Bianca. But if you mean one that is prone to diarrhea, that's Bianca. I had to try 5 different foods after I adopted her to find one that didn't give her diarrhea. She does just fine on Hair of the Dog. No problems what-so-ever. Shiny coat and more hair on her bum! :)

Guest lizmego

Power, who has since passed, had a more sensitive tummy than Effee or Dell and he did fine on the supplement. I also supplemented with Springtime Joint Health and Fresh Factors tablets. I also refrigerate the supplement just to make sure it doesn't spoil. The directions do state that you don't have to refrigerate, but I was using Missing Link prior to Doc's Blend and you did have to refrigerate that.

I didn't have any luck with Doc's Blend growing hair on Dell's thighs, but I think it has made him an overall healthy dog and he appears to rebound from dentals and surgeries very well. Don't know if its entirely attributable to the Doc's Blend, or the other supplements we're feeding or Solid Gold dog food, but thought I would add the information.