Mama Cat

Guest Adrianne

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I would either lure them or get someone who does cat rescue to catnap them... I Hate people like that. Kittens do not belong outside in the winter; what a miserable scary end of her life Mama Cat had. Maybe if you can snag them, you can get someone else to turn them into the shelter so it's not connected to you... the kittens deserve a chance at a better life. (And yes, I have cat-napped back in the day.)

Oh Adrianne, your big lovely heart is getting more than its share of disappointment, to put it mildly. :(

RIP Mama Cat. :f_white

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest Adrianne

For everyone who has wondered, the kittens are fine. They are old enough to survive without Mama, and they have been taken inside by my neighbor. I have been outside about midnight every single night since Mama Cat died just to make sure the kittens don't get put back outside.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for the kittens and for caring so much. The life of an outdoor cat is not easy. It's too bad Mama Cat wasn't given a second chance inside.:(

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson