Roger Post Surgery

Guest Rogersmom

Guest Rogersmom

I wanted to let everyone know that Roger is fine from the surgery he had due to being bitten. I could not find my original thread to update it so I am starting another one. The hair that was shaved off for the surgery is almost all grown in and the actual incision appears very small. Perhaps, in the future, his scar will not be visible. Thanks you all for your concern. Prayers for health for all our beloved furkids.

Liz and Roger

Guest Rogersmom

Hi Liz,

Glad to hear that Roger is doing well and that he probably won't have a scar.. (wonder if he will have a mental one?).

Hope not.

Maxine

Roger does not seem to be afraid of other dogs. He still goes bounding towards them to do the nose touch and butt sniff. Hopefully, given this is the second time this year he biten, he will not become aggressive towards or afraid of other dogs.

I love my Puppyboy too much. If you have a chance, please vote for him on Facebook at Pabby's Pet Pantry. Click on his picture and click like to vote. He is #12 or you can simply send an email to Mark at mark@pabbyspetpantry.com and state that you want to vote for Roger, #12. The contest ends Saturday November 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Thanks.

Guest DoofBert

Glad to hear he's feeling better....

I've rubbed Vitamin E oil on any 'scar' marks once the scab goes away.....seems to encourage hair growth.

All the best.

Guest Rogersmom

Glad to hear he's feeling better....

I've rubbed Vitamin E oil on any 'scar' marks once the scab goes away.....seems to encourage hair growth.

All the best.

Thanks. I will give that a try. Until now, Roger had no scars.

Glad to hear he's healing nicely. Voted for him, too. :colgate

Thanks for the vote. I am trying to be a good campaign manager. I want Roger to win.